Monday, December 31, 2007

2007 ... the final hours

I will admit I am not feeling the urgency to leave 2007 that I felt to leave 2004, 2005 and 2006. I feel generally grateful that for me 2007 passed without explosions, death or dismemberment, that many goals I set at the last new year were actually met. I felt I have repaired the holes in my hull, mended the sails and set the rudder. I can see the breeze on the water and soon it will pull me along into something new. I guess it is hope that I feel fully again. After so long wandering about punch-drunk, it feels rather miraculous.
I am the Fool of the Tarot. Wish me luck. Yoikes and away!

To all of my friends, you know who you are. It was your notes and calls and hugs that brought me back from the edge of the abyss, or at least gave me good reason to find my way. I have on my list for the new year to make a point of reminding you who you are and how very much you are worth to me.

1 comment:

greenwood blogger said...

may 2008 bring nothing but smooth sailing!