Monday, October 29, 2007

Some people don't feel pain...

but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I have had some interesting reactions to K1 's mystery disease. Yes, the Mono tests were negative (jumping up and down for joy). A negative on a laboratory report does not necessarily relieve symptoms, however. So there was much consternation about the house and confusion with friends that she was not staying the full day of school. She's droopy, spent most of the last two weeks on the couch, yet the news is supposed to change everything. What is it with the world that we are not allowed to stop? I had more thoughts on that but they ran out of the room when the kids came in. I'll find them in my coffee in the morning.
Ok one kid on my shoulder , the other almost on my lap, I guess I have to stop now and put them to bed... Stay tuned for more adventures from the recovery room....

No comments: