Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Sock conspiracy

One closet down, five to go. What is it about spring and fall that make me want to turn everything upside down and rebuild it? I always have the fantasy of finding the mates to all the lost socks. Never happens. I bet as soon as I give up on an orphan and chuck it, the mate turns up and I hold onto it thinking "I've just seen it somewhere". Maybe I should date stamp them or something. Each orphan is allowed 30 days in the sock basket, before it shall be vanquished (I've been watching alot of Charmed lately).

So that is about as profound as I feel like getting today. I am off to the upstairs realm to further rummage, sort and chuck.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you should check out the miracle called Wash n'Fold in avon at the village cleaners.... they have elves who personally accompany each set of socks through the wash!! (check out my post on decadence in october :) )