Sunday, November 4, 2007

TGI Monday

I'm not sure what happened this weekend. I feel hung over and didn't even drink. Maybe I should have. K1 is better though I took her to the doc for a check over and she has a walking pneumonia, which so explains the lingering fatgue. Another Z pak ought to fix it. I should get me some of that... Any way she is now teaching K2 a cheerleading routine and they are getting along fightening well. Nothing like a little illness to make everyone enjoy each other more. SHHH... (knock on wood)

If everyone goes to school this week, I may regain my balance.

2 comments:

Kim said...

On a simple oridnary level what you seek should be relatively easy. And I don't want to make a blanket statement and say it's a male thing but, I believe mant are raised to proceed in such a black and white, me or you competative mind set. Compromise is considered a failure not a win. And it sounds like he is hearing but not listening. Peace & strength,Kim

Unknown said...

girlfriend, i feel your pain :).