Wednesday, February 27, 2008

On my feet

Well now I finally know what they call the flu, and I will definitely get my flu shot every year after this experience. Although I did get it this year and of course the strain that hit was not included in the vaccine. I have to admit I've never had more than a bad cold until now. I am upright at last, and swaying through my daily routine, but I still feel really weird. Dizzy, off balance and sometimes my skin just hurts like I have a fever, but I don't. At its worst-- muscle aches and headache that were unrelieved by anything over the counter. Pure misery. A day or two of that sure has you feeling grateful for good health!

Back to work tomorrow and then I have two days worth of competitions to go to this weekend, although I plan to abbreviate my exposure as much as possible. Then it's 3 weekends off! Even K1 is feeling the lack of time ( :0 we don't have any time to go shopping OMG!)

All I have to do is make it through April...

2 comments:

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Sorry to hear you've been under the weather.
Glad to know you're on the mend.

Verrrrry happy to find you here!

Unknown said...

so sorry to hear you have been sick!! this winter has been a hard one healthwise for me too and i hardly ever get sick!!! oh well.. bigger they are... harder they fall :).....