Saturday, July 5, 2008

crazy lttle after thought

When I grow up I want to be dead. I say this because I know with utter confidence that for years after I am dead and scattered I will still be preapproved for several low interest credit cards, term life insurance, and special magazine subscription offers for a limited time only. I know that the trade unions that I belonged to will still be supporting my interests since the assure me I am a valued member. I also know that the restaurant whose guest book I signed a few years ago will still send me postcards of their specials even to an address 3,000 miles away.
See, live people are not so special after all.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love that you are back. I love your writing. I love the name Luna and your insights. And I love you! Miss seeing you, maybe we can find some time in all this craziness.